Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old January 21st, 2001, 02:13 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Have YOU moved to the new e-mail list yet?

If not, please do so soon as the old list will be deleted in early February.

To subscribe to the new list send an e-mail to majordomo@babblers.org with the body of the e-mail containing "subscribe members" (without the quotes.) Just follow the direction in the confirming e-mail and you'll automatically be placed on the new list.

If you really can't get that to work then send me a private e-mail and I'll add you manually. Although the goal is to keep it an automated process
Old January 21st, 2001, 04:07 PM   #2
Barbie Boxster

How do I get on the new list. Bambi?

I tried, but I guess it did not work. Just got the email for the second time.

Jeff
Old January 21st, 2001, 04:57 PM   #3
Geoc in P.A.

Re: How do I get on the new list. Bambi?

Tom,
I am having difficulty getting listed into
the new babblers.org address...
I'll take up your offer to help...
My email is: geochiu@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Geo

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman