Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 17th, 2001, 11:28 AM   #1
sybxstr

need to borrow/rent some wheels

Well, I did it again, curbed both wheels on the passenger side of the car, so I need to take those 2 wheels back to Wheel Techniques for repair. They have loaner wheels but getting that coordinated took me months last time. Does anyone have a full set of takeoffs that I can borrow/rent for a couple of weeks. I'm willing to pay a reasonable rental fee. The Boxster is my daily ride so I can't leave it parked for 2 weeks while I'm getting the wheels fixed and I can't stand to see the wheels scraped up so I don't want to wait months for Wheel Techniques to get a loaner set together. Can any of you help?

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman