Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 28th, 2002, 10:52 PM   #1
Ben

Alarm

Everytime I arm my alarm after an hour or two it will alarm without any cause then after i reset it...its doesnt alarm anymore. Is anyone encounter this problem.

1box4ben (01 Zanzibar)
Old May 29th, 2002, 01:58 PM   #2
Tool Pantsİ

Re: Alarm

I could guess at a few reasons. Is your top up or down when it happens, and does it happen with a red clip on?

But rather than guess, as I read the shop manual they can hook you up to PST2 and it will tell you the reason the alarm went off.

Jeff
Old May 29th, 2002, 02:53 PM   #3
Ben

Re: Alarm

Thanks Jeff, I just talk to kimo today i probably bring it to the dealer and have it check.

1 box4ben (01 zanzibar)

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman