Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 18th, 2007, 10:07 PM   #1
adamzapple

New Member from Beverly Hills

Hi all,

Just became a proud member of the Boxster club last Saturday with a Speed Yellow Boxster S. I'm taking her out on her first road trip tomorrow. I'm going up the coast to mid-state (Paso Robles) with the wife.

The Boxster S has replaced my Harley Davidson Street Glide which I loved but had enough of. I'm getting a lot more air with now than I ever had with the bike. With the heated seats, I even drive with the top down at night!

Adam
adamzapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2007, 11:12 PM   #2
bigb

Welcome onboard Adam. I should be the last one asking you to post pics (I haven't posed mine yet ), but do so when you take a break from all the fun you are having!

You may not see a lot of activity on the board over the next few days, as quite a few members are away in Tahoe for the WCBF (see other recent threads if you haven't already done so).
bigb is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman