Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 28th, 2001, 08:05 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Shirts, shirts and more shirts

Well, after much discussion the choices have been made! If you have an interest in obtaining a high quality Polo short with a BABBLERS logo on it now is your chance. Just click on the BABBLERS Wear link on the left and scroll down the page to the Polo shirts. Sizes larger than 2XL are available for those individuals that may want one.

You may place advance orders now via the PayPal links or by sending in a check. Drop me an e-mail if you wish to pay by check and we can work out the details.

Order now to make sure you have your shirt by the BABBLERS BBQ on August 25th!

Old July 29th, 2001, 10:10 AM   #2
Magic Mtn Dan

Are we having our names embroidered on them too?

If so, will they be embroidered on the other side of the shirt from the BABBLERS logo?
Old July 29th, 2001, 05:40 PM   #3
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

I need to check pricing for this on Monday.

But yes, it would be on the "opposite" side from the logo. Now the question is... do I mean the front or the back?
Old July 29th, 2001, 07:02 PM   #4
Tool Pants

Can you make mine "Deleted and Banned aka Constant Deputy Baiter" ? *NM*

Old July 29th, 2001, 07:23 PM   #5
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

For money we can do *almost* anything *NM*

Old July 30th, 2001, 05:21 PM   #6
RJ

how does the logo look on a black shirt?

I would suspect the "road" would be invisible... or is the little "halo" around the road done in grey?

Also, how "true" are the sizes? Depending on the shirt, I'm either a small or medium. Or, maybe it just depends on whether I've been hitting the gym or not (smile)" WIDTH=15 HEIGHT=1

-RJ
Old July 30th, 2001, 08:07 PM   #7
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Re: how does the logo look on a black shirt?

Right now the most likely solution will be to use a dark gray thread for the road on the darker colored shirts. I'll know more after we get the sew ups done to see how things look. We have a similar problem with the text on red shirts.

For sizing information your can go to http://www.sanmar.com and poke around. I believe they have sizing guidelines.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Google+

Copyright © 2001-2014 Babblers. All rights reserved.
Babblers is a Porsche Boxster and Cayman enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Porsche of Stuttgart, Germany.