Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 22nd, 2003, 04:12 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Be sure to mark June 21st on your calendars

That's the date of this years BBB & BBQ. That's the Babblers Birthday Bash and Summer BBQ for those not in the know

More information will follow in the days and weeks to come.
Old May 22nd, 2003, 07:03 PM   #2
Tom S.

Great car weekend. Palo Alto Concours next day...

on Sunday, June 22nd. I'm featuring Ferraris in the Gallery of the Greats. In addition to the 1953 375 America Vignale coupe, I'm hoping to have an example of Ferrari's newest supercar.

This particular coupe was designed by Giovanni Michelotti and was shown at the Paris Motor Show and possibly the Turin Motor Show in 1953. It is one of only three Vignale bodies built on the 375 America chassis and the design is a one-off. It was formerly part of Steve McQueen's collection.

Tom S.
Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:11 PM   #3
Kevin C. (Saratoga, CA)

And it starts with a day at the track on Friday! (UnlimitedLaps) *NM*

Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:40 PM   #4
Steve B

I'll Be There!!!

Works out great for me since I'll return from vacation the previous week.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman