Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 31st, 2001, 05:32 PM   #1
David in Belfast

Anyone help with a mark on..

the plastic window.My son pointed out a crease with his fingernail(the crease has disappeared)but the mark from his nail is still there.It's only noticeable to me.Maybe I'm a fussy ******.
Any help greatly appreciated.

David
Old May 31st, 2001, 05:39 PM   #2
David in Belfast

You've heard of walking the plank this is a variation ..

Walking the bridge.Great place to go if you have a woolly head from the night before.

David

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman