Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old February 2nd, 2006, 09:07 PM   #1
Tom M
Site Founder

Talking Mark your calendars...

The first Babblers event of 2006 will be a Cayman Tech Session and Test Drives to be held at Fremont Porsche. This event will take place Saturday, February 18th from 10 AM to Noon. Additional details will follow shortly. I know this conflicts with the Doc Wong drive and the Boxster Brunch but it's the best date that was available. Besides, you can go on Doc's drive anytime and ther'll be food available at the dealership.

The 2nd event will be what has turned out to be our annual Car Care Day. This will also be held at Fremont Porsche on Saturday, March 25th from 9 AM until 2 PM. At a minimum the plans are to have the same services available as last year. Additionally, Fremont Porsche is working on what will likely turn out to be some very special service deals. Again, details will follow.

On a side note, according to all the staff I spoke with today, Fremont Porsche is totally committed to becoming the premier Porsche dealer in the entire Bay Area.
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2006, 10:39 PM   #2
Spiral

Hey Tom,

I know that Fremont Porsche usually comes through with some great service specials for the Babblers events, but will you see if they will come up with some parts specials as well?
Spiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2006, 10:45 PM   #3
Tom M
Site Founder

Do you have something specific in mind? I normally am able to get at least the PCA discount if not better during the day of the event. If there's a specific item they've also been known to come up with very special pricing if it's a combo deal (i.e. rear lights plus installation).
'11 958 Cayenne S
Old February 2nd, 2006, 10:53 PM   #4
Spiral

How about Litronics? Anyone else interested or have something to suggest?
Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:27 PM   #5
Tom M
Site Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral
How about Litronics?
As in buying and having them installed?
'11 958 Cayenne S
Old February 3rd, 2006, 02:08 PM   #6
Spiral

I could do the install myself.
Old February 14th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #7
Barry

Outstanding! Looking forward to these two events.

Thanks, Tom, for your efforts!
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #8
RickJ

Cayman Tech Session

Tom - thanks much for organizing the Saturday 2.18 Cayman Tech Session at Fremont Porsche - they were cordial hosts - the tech session and chance to see the Cayman 'up close' was great. Those that did test drives were all grinning.
there were some photographers there so there may be more shots - but here are some snaps: http://members3.clubphoto.com/richar...99/guest.phtml
RickJ
RickJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups