Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 12th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #1
z-man

Joy of ownership

Have you ever seen a Porsche in a bad shape. Today some guy made a comment that my car looks amazing for being 9 yrs old. I told him this is not a car this is a Porsche and it deserves to look like one. I assume that all owners of any Porsche treat their car better then anything else they ever owned. When you drive down and see a car with missing paint, dings, rust and especially convertibles with yellow plastic window it makes you wonder what happened to the excitement of ownership and why did he buy the car in the first place.
z-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #2
george g

I believe that you have the pride of most Porsche owners. Whether you concour it or it's your everyday driver it's nice to see a well maintained car. Congratulation's on your ownership.
George g
george g is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman