Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 1st, 2007, 12:26 AM   #1
Top Ramen

New to the babblers

Hi all,
I'm new to the babblers, I met some of you @ Fletcher Jones in Fremont for the car care day. It was a pleasure to meet you all of you, I hope to meet more of you @ future events.
Cheers,
Top Ramen aka Joe
Old April 1st, 2007, 08:33 AM   #2
Gerry

It was nice meeting you too...
-You're the one who drive the Yellow S, right?
there's a lot of upcoming event's this month, if you look at the calendar..there's a 1 day trip, overnight trip, brunch and friday night gathering info

hope to see you in one of those events

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2007, 09:31 AM   #3
dedes

Hi Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry
It was nice meeting you too...
-You're the one who drive the Yellow S, right?
there's a lot of upcoming event's this month, if you look at the calendar..there's a 1 day trip, overnight trip, brunch and friday night gathering info

hope to see you in one of those events
Hello Joe
It was nice meeting you too!
Hope you can join us on the next day or overnight tour or other event's that are coming up soon!
dedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM   #4
Top Ramen

Hey Gerrry,

I'm tthe one w/ the 97 guards red, still debating if I'm going w/ the 18' Carrera S wheels or the 18" Turbo Twists. Talk to you soon.

Ciao,
Joe
Old April 1st, 2007, 09:28 PM   #5
boxs2000

Both are very nice choices and can't go wrong. Have you though about other models and styles, just to make your car look more individualized. I personally like the 20" spiners with the 5 inch lip...hahahah just kidding about the spinners pls dont ban me from the site : ) but I do like the mesh look as you can see from my car... but I hate cleaning them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boxs2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2007, 09:51 PM   #6
Gerry

Oh mah bad, Joe..hehehehehe! I think there 2 or 3 guys there thats name Joe..thta's why sometimes Ipreffer knowing their screen name..hahahahaha!

hey, B2k..I really thought you were serious about the 20" spinners, the one on Pep Boys

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2007, 11:06 PM   #7
davezaristo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Ramen
Hey Gerrry,

I'm tthe one w/ the 97 guards red, still debating if I'm going w/ the 18' Carrera S wheels or the 18" Turbo Twists. Talk to you soon.

Ciao,
Joe
I was there as well and also thought that you are the Joe with the yellow S..Anyhow, i am BB987 over at 6speed..

Dave
davezaristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2007, 03:22 AM   #8
oldskuracer

There's nothing wrong with 20" rims and big lips. I actually like that look. Don't the Newer Porsches come with 20 inch rims and big lips?... ok not 5 inches, but I'd say the lip is about 2-3 inches. Right?
oldskuracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2007, 09:01 AM   #9
joe56

Quote:
Originally Posted by davezaristo
I was there as well and also thought that you are the Joe with the yellow S..Anyhow, i am BB987 over at 6speed..

Dave
I'm the Joe with the yellow Box. I'm pretty new to the forum too. It was nice meeting everyone! Hope to see you guys at other events.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:13 PM   #10
Top Ramen

Actually, I was thinking about putting on the hub cap spinners & re-doing my top w/ the Louis Vuitton or the Gucci pattern. I actually saw that on a Miata tthe other day, it was the most horrrible thing I saw. Just shoot me if that ever happened. Talk to you guys soon.

Cheers,
Joe

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman