Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 13th, 2007, 08:25 AM   #1
blackboxt

centre console removal

Hi, I own a 1998 boxster and thinking of doing a colour upgrade on my centre console,its just that iam not too sure how to remove it without running the risk of snapping or braking anything off!! can anyone help
blackboxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Tom M
Site Founder

See if this link is of any help. Just ignore the bits about removing the shifter
'11 958 Cayenne S
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2007, 10:00 PM   #3
Chris vail

Interesting

I wish I could help, but all I know is that you may want to try taking out any compartments that you need and then finding a way to maybe lift the brake up? I'm not completely sure but after looking at the link that Tom put up I think you should be able to manage. Anyway, good luck!
Chris vail is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman