Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 7th, 2006, 11:50 AM   #1
ollie10

boxster anniversary

hello all, new to the site but have been reading plenty of useful info, just a question to ask looking at buying a 2004 used boxster anniversary and just wanted to know was it worth the extra compared to a standard s
ollie10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #2
macsak

i am biased because i own one
but it just depends if you like the extras or not and how much the price difference between a used '04 S and a used 550 SE is
i like all of the added features, and they actually come as a "package discount" when you add the special paint, painted wheels, interior painted pieces and the upgraded leather (also don't forget special suspension, and short shifter- plust the added HP, which is not available in any other 986S
generally options are not factored in to the price of a used car as much as they are on a new one, so i would think that the 550 SE would become even more of a bargain
given equal condition, of course

good luck on the decision

aloha

steve
macsak is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman