Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:45 AM   #1
Magic Mtn Dan

Is this the ultimate Valet Parking? Inside the hotel lobby!

Actually a group of hotels including the one I was staying at in Milan were holding a contest to win a 911 Carrera. My hotel had the car on display in the lobby.

When they hold the drawing and they pull the winning card, what do you think their reaction will be if the card has the name of some guy in California on it? My guess is they'll call "do-over" and pick again until they get a local winner. But the idea is great - winning a 911 Carrera from a drawing held in Milan, Italy

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:52 AM   #2
Magic Mtn Dan

What Italians are driving...

a Smart car (made by Mercedes Benz I believe). There are MANY of these in the cities in Europe.

My associate traveling with me asked me if I thought I could tip one of these over with one push. I'm sure it would take more than one

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:54 AM   #3
Magic Mtn Dan

How Europeans are parking...

It's especially funny to see Smart cars sometimes parked in between other cars along a street backed up against the curb...

I coulda had a lot of fun with my Land Crusher SUV in Europe!

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:56 AM   #4
Magic Mtn Dan

What Italians are driving...

The Mini is getting to be a fairly popular car over there although it is rather expensive compared to the many other cars of its size (and many that are smaller).

Old May 7th, 2002, 11:22 AM   #5
Guy in Belmont

Vegas has rentals that are about that big.

A cross between that and a golf cart. All driven by young girls as best I could tell.
Old May 7th, 2002, 06:56 PM   #6
Magic Mtn Dan

Re-try of picture...

Hope this one works

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:57 PM   #7
Magic Mtn Dan

Smart car pic

wassup with Yahoo pics?!

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:58 PM   #8
Magic Mtn Dan

Here's the Mini pic

in Milan, Italy

Old May 7th, 2002, 07:24 PM   #9
Tool Pants

Only one pic show up..

The smart car parked funny, that was posted at 5:54 am.

So much for Yahoo. Too frustrating fo me.

Jeff, and this is from Jason's site.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman