Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 16th, 2003, 10:30 AM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Oil Change on Sunday.

We're doing an oil change at my place on Sunday. Steve was going to do brakes too but that looks like it's no longer required. Things are slated to start at 10 AM. If you need to bleed/flush your brakes just bring the correct fluid as I've got a Motive Power Bleeder that can be used as well.

If you would like to change your oil be sure to bring 1) your own oil and filter! 2) something to take the used oil home in (the original containers can work for this)

I have a jack and jack stands as well as an oil pan. Feel free to bring your own jack stands as it will help speed things up if multiple people are changing oil at the same time.

We should be all wrapped up by lunchtime when we can head over to the Hop Yard Pub in Pleasanton for lunch.

If you need directions to my place just drop me an email and I'll send them out to you.

PS - some WalMarts have 5 Qt jugs of Mobil 1 15W-50 for $19.08. Works out to less than $4 per qt which is a very good price. They don't carry 0W-40 however.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman