Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old March 11th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #131
dedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by davezaristo
it was nice meeting you and your wife as well...but man, me and Albert (the other chinese guy with the glasses) almost had a head-on accident on our way down...some dude in a big suv was driving on the other side of the lane in order to overtake a slow bicyclist. Luckily, we both managed to swerve to the side and just so happened that particular corner had a little space..it was really scary..

Glad you guys had that space to turn into,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, And everyone made it home safely. Take care!
Old March 11th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #132
Gerry

wow..that some scary scene, dude! Glad that you guys made it safe...
on the other note...i took the long route and I end up in other gate w/c has some pretty cool ride down with Pat ( I think it was him) and we saw Charlie (yellow box) and Blink on the way out...

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups