Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:36 AM   #11
rbb1955

Wow! Tom thanks. These DVD's are exactly what I was looking for. There are other "do it yourself" projects that I also want to tackle. I love my 2004 Boxster S, but the dealership chose to order the car with matching Speed Yellow Options, it lacks some of the creature comfort features that my Benz had; on board computer, automatic dimming rear view mirror, and rain sensor. This DVD has it all.

I have already started a "White Paper" [term used in our industry that is beyond manufacturers included instruction] on this "after market" Speedster Humps. I am also adding some other cosmetic items to my Boxster and I will document [installation, cost, tools, time, where they were purchased, etc.] the additions for the site.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman