Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old August 27th, 2007, 12:05 AM   #21
blinkwatt

@ Ray,

We'll see,I think my Dad,who coming with me in his 996 wants to do some random crap on the way there. I will run the idea by him though.

*This events participants list has become soooooooooo big 150+(for the moment) that I think it may go down in the books! Think about it,there is 150+ right now,THERE IS STILL ALMOST A FULL MONTH LEFT FOR PEOPLE TO SIGN UP! I'm bringing the camera and all the double AA batteries that I can find!

01' 986 S Orient Red Metallic, 6-spd, clear lights(w/ xenon)
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 06:31 AM   #22
Gerry

I think we should plan something that if we have enough Boxster, we will all roll down the meeting place at the same time...what do you think?

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:01 AM   #23
boxs2000

I got your back, I will make a costco run, and stock up on the AA's...

Gerry,
I'm still working on the warden, So far I have Luis Vuitton representing my case...He's expensive, but effective.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boxs2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:34 AM   #24
Gerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxs2000
Gerry,
I'm still working on the warden, So far I have Luis Vuitton representing my case...He's expensive, but effective.
Dude, that's a very expensive representative. I only required to get a representrative for Dooney and Burke firm or A&E association

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old August 27th, 2007, 01:16 PM   #25
bigb

I'm gonna be there as well, if I'm in town that weekend. Am already on the list (#79, I think) -- there weren't that many boxsters on the list at that point (maybe 3-4), hopefully thats grown with all you guys joining
bigb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #26
Gerry

i think the Boxster that's going has grown already to about 10 cars but we'll see...as it get closer, I will organize a group drive on the way there

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old August 28th, 2007, 11:35 AM   #27
davezaristo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry
Dude, that's a very expensive representative. I only required to get a representrative for Dooney and Burke firm or A&E association
I can just figured out what you guys are talking about...ahhah
davezaristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #28
Gerry

hey dave..at least our rep is not coming from Germany...hahahahahaha! your rep top it all

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups