Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 15th, 2001, 10:22 AM   #1
Calvin Cheng

2 rooms for rent near Great America

This is not strictly Boxster-related. The Boxster-related bit comes from sharing the place with another Boxster fan and sharing the garage with another Boxster (smile)" WIDTH=15 HEIGHT=1

Yahoo link is not active yet, so here's the details. I'm seeking preferably a couple to rent 2 bedrooms + 1 bath + garage space in 3 year-old house to share with me, the owner, in a safe, new neighborhood. House is very clean, well-equipped, with BBQ, DirecTV and optional DSL internet connection in room. Rent includes all utilities and housecleaning. There is also a community clubhouse, pool, jacuzzi, and playground.

Rent is $1200.

If you guys know anyone who is interested, let me know.

http://edit.classifieds.yahoo.com/di...=95054&daddr=y
Old October 15th, 2001, 11:30 AM   #2
Calvin

Just a little more detail

House is located in the Mission Park San Gabriel community which is about 4-5 years old, although house is 3 years old. It has 4bdrm/2.5ba with 1650 sq-ft in floor space. Tenants will get to use all the facilities like the kitchen. One of the bedrooms has a cable and ethernet connector. There is also a hub in the living room (would be going wireless if it were now) (smile)" WIDTH=15 HEIGHT=1
For those who know me, I'm pretty easygoing and flexible, so you shouldn't be having any problems with me. I prefer to rent to a single party because we'll all have more privacy and also less likely have conflicts.
Tenants would start with a 6-month lease and then revert to a month-to-month lease.
Old October 15th, 2001, 12:06 PM   #3
Calvin

Correct URL

http://classifieds.yahoo.com/display...50007120&intl=

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman