Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 29th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #1
DenVogel

Parts Heaven Concours & Swap Meet

Is it safe to assume that many of the Babblers loyal will be attending the Parts Heaven Concours & Swap Meet in Hayward this Sunday?

Parts Heaven
Old May 29th, 2003, 09:06 PM   #2
Doug MacKenzie

Re: Parts Heaven Concours & Swap Meet

I'm planning to be there.

It sure seems that things are hopping this weekend. Wine Country Classic, GGR Driving Tour, Parts Heaven...

So many good events, so little time ;->

Doug
Old May 29th, 2003, 09:19 PM   #3
Ed

Another event

Porsches and other brands will be parked in "car corrals" at the Wine Country Classics this weekend, particularily Sunday. Then on June 8, the Shriners' Concours will be held in Sacramento. We expect about 60-80 Porsches to be in an exhibit area there. Some will even be Boxsters.
Old May 29th, 2003, 11:10 PM   #4
Tom S.

I will be at Wine Country Sunday.

Jaguar has invited people to attend on them and drive the new XJ sedan.

Tom S.
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:06 AM   #5
Todd

Tom, I will see you there at Infinion.

I'll Be in a Black 1999 Boxster with grey interior. Are they only test driving one Jag model?

Todd
Old May 30th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #6
Tom S.

I believe it is just the big XJ sedan, but...

they mentioned some historic Jags will be in the tent on display. It's at turn 7.

Tom S.

Blk/SB/Blk AeroKit with tonneau and clear lights all around.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman