Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 5th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #1
oldskuracer

Radio Code

Okay, I unplugged my battery and plugged it back in after taking a look at my ignition switch. Well, after I plugged the battery back in, I thought I could just punch in the 4 digit code into the radio to have it work again. Well, aparently, the 4 digit code didn't work. The indicator on the radio just flashes "CODE" then I punch in my code. After that it just flashes the 4 digit code and the radio doesn't turn on. Am I missing something?
Thanks!
oldskuracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:53 AM   #2
oldskuracer

Ok... so for the last few months, I've been going without a radio thinking that there was something wrong or I had the wrong code. Last week, I thought that I would try, one last time, to enter the radio code in while I was driving, just for the heck of it. I was thinking that maybe my car is alive and can heal itself like most living creatures. Well, after I punched in the 4 digit code, the radio didn't turn on. It just blinked the 4 digit code at me, as it has for the past few months. Then I just pushed the "next track" (up) button and.... TAH DAH!!!! The Stereo is ON!!! I guess I pushed every button EXCEPT that one for the past few months. I hope this helps anyone else who has had or will have this embarrassing situation occur.

oldskuracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman