Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 25th, 2001, 05:35 PM   #1
"Foosball" Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

weird drive, fast drive, scenic drive?

for the January 12th (tentative still) drive, do you want it weird, fast, or scenic. I reserve the right to provide the actual interpretation of the definitions of those words, without any advance notice.

But generally speaking, which?
Old December 25th, 2001, 06:16 PM   #2
RobynC

Re: weird drive, fast drive, scenic drive?

In this order...

weird (just 'cause I'm curious what this one is)
scenic
fast

Robyn
Old December 25th, 2001, 06:31 PM   #3
Yoseif (01 AS/MB/MB)

Weird, fast, scenic (in that order) *NM*

Old December 25th, 2001, 09:05 PM   #4
Brian Eddy

Re: weird drive, fast drive, scenic drive?

How about a fast drive to the scenic LA Autoshow?
Old December 25th, 2001, 10:39 PM   #5
Magic Mtn Dan

Well, you can count out calling it a...

"fast drive."

I can't imagine leading a group drive that is described as being a "fast drive" even if that's what it is.

Perhaps our resident attorney would care to comment? You all know him by his other nickname, "legal briefs"

Old December 26th, 2001, 06:36 AM   #6
x99shark

How about

fast, fast, fast, wierd, fast, scenic, fast, senic, fast, fast, and wierd without too much wierd. (apologies to Monty Python and the "Spam" sketch)
Old December 26th, 2001, 09:06 AM   #7
Boxster Ben

"Fast, fast, wierd...scenic!!!

Actually, I'm up for any drive!!

Old December 26th, 2001, 09:30 AM   #8
"Foosball" Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

when is it? *NM*

Old December 26th, 2001, 09:49 AM   #9
Magic Mtn Dan

You asked for it!

The SPAM Sketch

Mr. Bun: Morning.

Waitress: Morning.

Mr. Bun: Well, what you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; (Vikings start singing in background) spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

Vikings: Spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spam, lovely spam.

Waitress: (cont) or lobster thermador ecrovets with a bournaise sause, served in the purple salm Mr. Bunor with chalots and overshies, garnished with truffle pate, brandy, a fried egg on top and spam.

Mrs. Bun: Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam, egg, sausage and spam. That's not got much spam in it.

Mrs. Bun: I don't want any spam!

Mr. Bun: Why can't she have egg, bacon, spam and sausage?

Mrs. Bun: That's got spam in it.

Mr. Bun: It hasn't got as much spam in it as spam, egg, sausage and spam has it?

Mrs. Bun: (over Vikings starting again) Could you do me egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Ech!

Mrs. Bun: What do you mean ech! I don't like spam!

Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam....etc

Waitress: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Bloody vikings. You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Mrs. Bun: I don't like spam!

Mr. Bun: Shh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam. (starts Vikings off again)

Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam...etc

Waitress: Shut up! Baked beans are off.

Mr. Bun: Well, can I have her spam instead of the baked beans?

Waitress: You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, and spam?

Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam...etc...spam, spam, spam! (in harmony)

Click here to hear spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam
Old December 26th, 2001, 10:06 AM   #10
Brian Eddy

Re: when is it?

Its January 5th through the 13th.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman