Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 22nd, 2001, 12:14 AM   #1
Magic Mtn Dan

Who is up for a trip to the central coast?

I need to get down there SOON to finalize plans for the West Coast Boxsterfest.

I need some help - if you're willing to go, I need help visiting restaurants to find the best place for up to 100 Boxsterfest-ers and we need to define two drives (one for Saturday and one for Sunday).

Who is willing to go? Which day?
Old February 22nd, 2001, 10:16 AM   #2
Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

When are you thinking?

You thinking this Saturday? Walk me through the timeframes... early departure from Bay Area... 2-3hrs to destination, drive around for 4-5hrs, 3hrs back?

if we left really really early, say 6:00am or so, could be home by 6:00pm??
Old February 22nd, 2001, 10:40 AM   #3
Magic Mtn Dan

Pehaps this Saturday - depends on others...

and yes, early departure would be involved. Assume worst case - 4 hours each way - arrive 10AM, 4 hours there, depart 2PM, 4 hours back, arrive home 6PM certainly is possible.

We'd have to plan it well and depending on the number of people going we could possibly split up into two small groups once we're down there with each group detailing the drive...

Anyone else interested? Andrew? Tom? Tom? Andy? Bueller? Bueller?
Old February 22nd, 2001, 11:31 AM   #4
Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

I'll go if I can drive Andrew's Boxster *NM*

Old February 22nd, 2001, 12:02 PM   #5
Ren, proudly owned by a 2.7 RFG/GG/GG

I'm in for Saturday...

wow, I'll actually be in town and can go on Saturday. I have Tom Morris' radio still from the Monarch ride...

Where/when to meet on Saturday?
-Ren

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman