Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 11th, 2001, 04:47 PM   #1
Spence in San Jose

Website for Caliper Painting

Who's website was it that had the caliper painting instructions?

My dad and I want to paint the calipers on our kit Cobra black and want to know what type of paint to use, i.e. do we need high temp.

Spence
Old June 11th, 2001, 05:14 PM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Re: Website for Caliper Painting

You can try http://www.boxsey.com/projects/calipers/index.html

There are some others out there as well. You might want to check some of the links over on PPBB.

Caliper Painting
Old June 11th, 2001, 06:27 PM   #3
Jay in SF

cobra? cool! pls bring it sometime! *NM*

Old June 12th, 2001, 08:01 AM   #4
Spence in San Jose

Sloowwww Process

We bought it a year ago and it is still a rolling chassis. We are putting the engine in sometime this week.

I have a $100 bet with a buddy that it will be done by Sept. 9th. I think I owe him $100. he's already planning on spending it.

Spence

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman