Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 26th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #1
thom4782

AC Shop Recommendation - Bay Area

My 01S has a slow AC leak. I thought it was fixed last fall when the dye covered expansion valve was replaced. Now, 5 months later, the refrigerant is low. I've taken the car to two AC specialty shops and a Porsche dealer. No one seems to have identified exactly why the car is losing refrigerant.

Can anyone recommend a great AC shop in the San Francisco bay area. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

PS: The main reason I'm asking is that I am trying to avoid paying more in diagnostic fees than the cost of the repairing the system. I'm already into this for about $900.
thom4782 is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman