Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 1st, 2001, 08:28 PM   #1
Ken R

Mouse attack

Last Sunday I noticed a small pile of open cell dark grey foam on the floor of my garage, right where the engine of my Boxster would be. I suspected a mouse had gotten under my car and had chewed something on my car. I placed a few pieces of rat poison under the car and sure enought they were gone in the morning. The next day we found a dead mouse in the garage.

I drove my car this afternoon and all appears ok, but I am still concerned that he might have eaten through something and caused some damage. Is there anything at the bottom of the engine compartment that might be suspectable to damage from a mouse?
Thanks
Old November 1st, 2001, 08:41 PM   #2
scottinredwoodcity

improved power to weight ratio!

Due to weight reduction - you may have a slightly quicker Boxster...!

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman