Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade - Private sales only

Old May 24th, 2004, 10:14 PM   #1
Andy (Portland, OR)

WANTED: 17" Box S wheels

Looking for full set of take-off factory 17" wheels from Boxster S. These are the wheels on the 2001, referred to as S1 wheels. (More recent Boxster S wheels are referred to as S2 wheels.)

Must be pristine, meaning perfect, like-new. NO scuffs, chips, srapes, rash, etc.
Andy (Portland, OR) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2004, 12:21 AM   #2
Viktor

Try this web site:

http://www.craigslist.org/
Old May 25th, 2004, 11:11 AM   #3
Mdreiver

Look at the wheels I have in the classifieds (view most recent month). I was only interested in selling 2, but if interested, let me know and for the right price, I can sell you a full set.

Details:

The 2 fronts are still in the factory boxes. That's as pristine as you're gonna get.

The 2 rears are pretty nice but have been driven so I don't think you call them absolutely perfect. No curb rash, no scrapes etc. They might have some teeny weeny baby chips from road debris but they've never hit any hard surfaces.

The 2 other fronts have been curb rashed. These 2 wheels and the 2 rears share a set of Michelin Pilot Sports that have about 3500 miles on them. The good fronts have never had rubber mounted on them. I could give you all 6 wheels and all 4 tires for a reasonable price of 4 wheels and you could have the tires moved over on your own. You'd probably want to discard the damaged front wheels once you take the tires off of them.
Old May 26th, 2004, 02:58 PM   #4
Andy (Portland, OR)

Thanks, Scott, but from the pic you posted, they are not the same wheels. Otherwise, we'd be talking.

Thanks anyway,
Andy
Old May 26th, 2004, 08:14 PM   #5
Viktor

Here are some 17 inchers

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/32176743.html
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:14 PM   #6
Andy (Portland, OR)

Thanks, but not the right ones. (I don't think those were on the S.)

xx

Porsche Babblers > Buy and Sell > Classifieds