Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 19th, 2002, 02:25 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

TBHL Caravan from SF Bay Area

I'll be leading a caravan of at least one car up to Lake Tahoe on 4/30 on the way to Las Vegas via Death Valley. Plans call for spending the evening at Tahoe and heading out to DV around 9 or 10 AM. Those wishing to join in, or simply meet at Lake Tahoe (Harvey's has $49 rooms), should contact me via e-mail.

BTW - I'm planning on going up to the Lake by way of the very scenic Hwy 88 over Carson Pass if it's open. Otherwise we'll cut over to US 50.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman