Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 27th, 2000, 04:38 PM   #1
Catalog Guy

Babblers Saturday Drive!!!

http://www.catalogguy.com/images/babblers/001230_bodegabay/dir/bodega_bay.html

OK, Here are the directions for Saturday! Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to clarify. Bring your FRS radios! Dan, please bring door prizes! (just kidding)

See you Saturday 12/30 at 9:30 AM in the lower parking lot in the Marin Headlands. This is repeated in the directions, but to be clear, if you're coming from SF, cross the Golden Gate Bridge and take the Alexander Avenue exit (first one after Vista Point). Go left at the stop sign and continue back under the freeway. If you continue, you'll end up back on the bridge, but take the right turn just before the bridge. This is the entrance to the Marin Headlands. As you go up the hill, there will be a left turn into a parking lot. Let's rendezvous there!

Andrew
mobile 925-451-0504

Old December 27th, 2000, 07:07 PM   #2
Tom R

Question on the last road and some info

Is that Gravenstein Hwy or Guerneville Rd (off Frei Rd) as the last leg to 101?

BTW, For those who can't live without bread (the food, not the dough), there is a *fantastic* bread shop in Freestone just a few minutes further south on Bohemian. Just a note for a future trip. Also a Japanese Spa called "Osmosis". Nice area for a get-away weekend. My wife and I spent a weekend up there in early Dec...Pre-Boxster,

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman