Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old December 26th, 2001, 05:02 PM   #1
Tool Pants

A unique Boxter smell

Sorry, nothing else to do today.

Gary bought a front bumper cover from a '99 for his '97. No outside temp sensor on a !2/97, and one of his front horns does not work.

Who likes to work on cars, other than me.

Jeff

ebay Boxter perfume
Old December 26th, 2001, 05:26 PM   #2
"Foosball" Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

Re: A unique Boxter smell

well ME for one, but you NEVER post when you either ARE working on a car, or WILL BE working on a car, only AFTER you've already done it.

if you'd let people know in advance, you have tons of people over.

silly lawyer.
Old December 27th, 2001, 02:39 PM   #3
Tool Pants

Female torx socket set deal

I ordered some quality tools off of ebay. The seller has a web site. On the site is a set of the female torx socket set of 7 bits, that has the E7 bit for the seat bolts, made by Lisle in the US for $10. Sears has the same 7 piece set made by Lisle for $20 but the Sears site says it is out of stock.

Jeff the ebay tool junkie

S&S Sales

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman