Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 15th, 2001, 04:22 PM   #1
"Foosball" Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

Events Committee meeting tomorrow!

Don't forget! 10:00am at 614 Coakley Dr, San Jose, CA. 408-243-3980. Look for the Speed Yellow Boxster

If you signed up for the committee you should be at this meeting! If not, come by afterwards for lunch or a drive (11:30ish)

Coffee and Noah's Bagels provided
Old June 15th, 2001, 06:00 PM   #2
Magic Mtn Dan

Ever drive with a Fierro? Tomorrow you can! Join us...

after our Events Committee meeting, we're having a quick lunch and then we're off on a drive on the peninsula.

We have a special guest that I'd like you all to come meet and drive with...Joanne Fierro, who is in town from SoCal, will be here to drive with us.

Joanne is a BABBLER who lives and works in SoCal. If her name sounds familiar it's probably because Joanne was the driving force behind the charity fund-raiser raffle that was held at the Saturday night dinner in Las Vegas at this past TBHL4.

Joanne worked hard to help make the raffle generate a lot of money for some very deserving kids down in SoCal at CHOC (Children's Hospital).

Please come join us - you can meet us at Brian & Shelly's place. Scroll down for details and address...be there at 11:30AM and we'll go for a drive with a Fierro!
Old June 15th, 2001, 06:03 PM   #3
Magic Mtn Dan

Here's where we'll meet...

This is Brian's information:

My address is 614 Coakley Dr., San Jose, CA 95117.

If you need to call, use my cell phone (Dan's) 805-490-4866

The map is at http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&ad dr=614+coakley&csz=san+jose+%2Cca&country=us&Get%A 0Map=Get+Map

For SF, Peninsula, Mtn View, Sunnyvale take 101 South to San Jose. Exit on SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY, merge with SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY, proceed south past EL CAMINO REAL, and STEVEN'S CREEK. After you pass STEVEN'S CREEK you will drive under 280 (no exits) and your next immediate left is MOORPARK. Turn left and on your immediate right will be COAKLEY DR. My house is the first on the left. Look for the Speed Yellow Boxster, you'll be able to see it from San Tomas.

For Cupertino, Los Altos, or Peninsula take 280 South to San Jose. Exit on SARATOGA. Make a right onto SARATOGA, but immediately cross all lanes of traffic to get to the left turn lanes at the MOORPARK intersection which is maybe 200ft away. Turn left onto MOORPARK (if you miss this turn due to traffic, just do a u-turn on SARATOGA and come back up to MOORPARK and make a right). Proceed down MOORPARK (to the east) until you intersect SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY. Cross SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY and make your next immediate right onto COAKLEY DR, mine is the first house on the left.

For East Bay take 880S to STEVEN'S CREEK BLVD exit, make a right onto STEVEN'S CREEK, proceed past the Strouds parking lot on your right and the Anderson Behel dealership on your left, until you reach SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY. Get into the leftmost left turn lane and turn left on SAN TOMAS EXPRESSWAY. Make the next left (you will cross undernesath 280 (no exits)) onto MOORPARK. Turn left and on your immediate right will be COAKLEY DR. My house is the first on the left. Look for the Speed Yellow Boxster, you'll be able to see it from San Tomas.

From Santa Cruz: take 17 N to 880 N, exit STEVEN'S CREEK and follow the above directions.

From South San Jose: take 680 to 280, 280

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman