Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk

Car Talk For topics and discussions about all makes and models

Old July 28th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #1
flintworks

I'm new to Babblers

Hello, My name is Alden Flint and I am new to this site. I am starting a new independent shop in Campbell, CA specializing in Porsches that will open August 3rd. I've been working on cars professionally for about 7 years and Porsches exclusively for about 3 years. I am ASE certified and Porsche Factory Certified. I have worked at Porsche of Fremont and Carlsen Porsche. Obviously I want to hit the ground running so I'll be offering extremely cheap service in order to gain business. My initial offer will be $100 oil changes and $75 brake fluid flushes. Feel free to call me at (703)499-0631 or email me at aldenflint@yahoo.com to set up an appointment, to get a quote on a repair, or to ask me any Porsche questions.
flintworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 10:23 AM   #2
BoxsterBob - San Carlos

Welcome and good luck in your new venture!
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:19 AM   #3
ppbon

Welcome.
It's good to have more techs active on the site.
Good luck with the new Shop.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Come visit: www.PedrosGarage.com
ppbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #4
The Voxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintworks View Post
Hello, My name is Alden Flint and I am new to this site. I am starting a new independent shop in Campbell, CA specializing in Porsches that will open August 3rd. I've been working on cars professionally for about 7 years and Porsches exclusively for about 3 years. I am ASE certified and Porsche Factory Certified. I have worked at Porsche of Fremont and Carlsen Porsche. Obviously I want to hit the ground running so I'll be offering extremely cheap service in order to gain business. My initial offer will be $100 oil changes and $75 brake fluid flushes. Feel free to call me at (703)499-0631 or email me at aldenflint@yahoo.com to set up an appointment, to get a quote on a repair, or to ask me any Porsche questions.
Good to know... thanks for the heads up! Some of u s people freshly out of warranty will be looking for more people like you! :-)

Hear The Future
The Voxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #5
flintworks

Great! Even if you're under warranty you can save a HUGE amount of money on services, brakes, tires, etc. I'm also looking into doing multiple service specials for the Babblers, PCA, and other groups. Please tell your friends! In order for me to continue offering great prices I need a steady customer base.
http://www.flintworksauto.com/porsche
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
flintworks is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk