Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 12th, 2002, 11:23 AM   #1
Tool Pantsİ

Trivia - Porsche Time Units or TU

For the time needed to do certain things Porsche tells the dealer how many time units or TU that it should take.

For example. The TSB for the litronic retrofit is 180 TU. I always thought 1 time unit equaled 1 minute. Peter said no. So who knows how long a Porsche time unit is?

I think I'll save this for the trivia contest at the pinic unless someone already has the correct answer.

Jeff
Old July 12th, 2002, 12:07 PM   #2
Yoseif (01 AS/MB/MB)

Re: Trivia - Porsche Time Units or TU

I'm pretty sure that 100 Time Units is one hour. So 1 TU is .6 minutes, or 36 seconds.

Did I get it right? What do I win?

Yoseif
Old July 12th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #3
Tool Pantsİ

You win the boxstir smarty award *NM*

Old July 12th, 2002, 04:17 PM   #4
Yoseif (01 AS/MB/MB)

My mom will be so proud! *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.