Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 30th, 2016, 08:35 AM   #1
Larry Suglia

PTV option

Hi: I'm a new member. I have a 2017 Cayman S ordered for Spring delivery. It's ordered with a 6 speed, but includes the PSM and Sport Chrono package. I'm wondering whether the PTV option is a worthwhile addition. The car will not be raced or auto crossed; but will be driven mostly on back roads in a sporting manner. (Within the law, of course.) Any thoughts? Larry
Larry Suglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:36 PM   #2
stevewessels

The LSD included with the PTV package is supposed to make the car safer in slippery conditions. That may be a worthwhile consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stevewessels is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman