Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Forums > Porsche Cayenne

Porsche Cayenne Porsche Cayenne Forum

Old April 30th, 2002, 03:30 PM   #1
Scott Fisher (Redwood Shores)

Who needs a Cayenne when you have this....

Look at that ground clearance,put some 20's on this baby and sell my SUV Seriously, my frozen rotors will not be here for another 10 days. Is it unwise to leave my car on jacks for that long. I really dont want to reinstall the warped rotors,calipers and wheels,just to rip it all off again.Any problems,ie extra weight on rear suspension. I can think of one probelm....earthquake. Comments appreciated.Oh, and no "nice pimp mobile" flames

Old April 30th, 2002, 04:43 PM   #2
jonathan

Should cause no problems

Being on jack stands that long, just does the same job the wheels do. I wouldn't leave it on a *jack* that long though, just for safety reasons.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Forums > Porsche Cayenne