Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk

Car Talk For topics and discussions about all makes and models

Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Tom M
Site Founder

Thumbs up New Photo Gallery Online!

We now have a new photo gallery available to registered users.

The exisiting pictures have been moved over so nothing has been lost as far as I know. I did delete 1 or 2 for compatibility reasons.

A new feature for this version of the Gallery is that registered users may create their own private photo albums. Supported file type include 'jpg' and 'gif'. To create your own album click on the 'My Stuff' drop down and select 'Category Admin'. The rest should be pretty self explanatory.

All the albums are available for view so please keep uploaded pictures relatively pertinent.

If you run into any problems either PM me or drop me an e-mail.
'11 958 Cayenne S

Last edited by Tom M; December 19th, 2004 at 11:36 PM.
Closed Thread

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Car Talk