Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 8th, 2001, 11:16 AM   #1
HP in SF

Once more: Thunderhill DE July 3rd

Not too long ago I posted a message regarding the Thunderhill Track Day I'm organizing on July 3rd, 2001. This is just a reminder that May 31st is the deadline for sending in the deposit.

If you are planning on attending this event, I would suggest that you register for it soon to reserve your spot. There are still open entries but I expect them to be filled by the end of May.

I already have a full roster of at least 8 instructors signed up. Some of these guys have extensive racing and instructing experience with various clubs and will be offering valuable instructions to any driver looking to improve his/her track driving skills.

Instruction will be free and lunch will also be provided. It will be an exciting and fun-filled day so come join us and have a good time. Check out the website for event details, including a video of last year's event.

Hope to see you there!

Hunpin

Thunderhill Track Day Website
Old May 9th, 2001, 06:09 PM   #2
RJ

I'm there!

I've registered and I'm trying to get my buddy and his 996 C4 to join the fun.

How convenient - Sun is shut down that week with a forced vacation.

BTW, the hotel situation looks uninspiring.. Am I correct in assuming the Best Western is the best choice (NPI...)?

-RJ
Old May 9th, 2001, 11:20 PM   #3
HP in SF

Re: I'm there!

You're right, RJ. Last year, we stayed at the Best Western, which was decent. I'm working on getting a group rate from them. Stay tuned...

Meanwhile, the signups so far shows a very weak Porsche turnout. So far, we have only 3 Boxsters, including my own S, and a 1989 911. I was really hoping to get more Boxster folks out there.

For those of you still procrastinating, don't wait too long...

Hunpin

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman