Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old February 1st, 2007, 06:02 PM   #1
baxter

Talking Road Trip

We are leaving tomorrow morning for a 10 day road trip to Lake Lure, NC. I know most of you guys are left coasters, but if anyone is around the Great Smokies, look for a couple where the guy has permagrin and the wife is tolerating it. I hope we get to do the Tail of the Dragon. Hopefully a report will follow.
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:15 PM   #2
Snaxster

Hey, baxter. Have a great time (both of you ) and a safe trip!

Snaxster
Snaxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:29 PM   #3
BoxsterBob - San Carlos

Have a great trip and I hope the sun gods are shining on you! Post pics.

It looks like your Tourism Board is targeting us Left Coasters, I've seen a few commercials recently singin' the praises of Branson.

Drive Safely and enjoy your road trip!
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:59 PM   #4
baxter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxsterBob - San Carlos
It looks like your Tourism Board is targeting us Left Coasters, I've seen a few commercials recently singin' the praises of Branson.
you got a lot of blue hair people out there?

maybe i should explain that. we are noted for the older crowd (hence blue hair) and the bus crowd. but the town is changing and things change and they are hoping to attract a younger and more affluent crowd now. but if you've never been here, you should check it out. i lived in NYC for 10 years when i moved here. it seemed like a breath of fresh air.

thanks for the well wishes. snaxster, i'll try and put the top down at least one day in your honor.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman