Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 15th, 2003, 11:43 AM   #1
Paulsha911

Limited Time Offer: ROW 030 Euro Suspension for Boxster

Thank you, Tom, for letting me post it here.

At CFG board, we have negotiated with Carnewal to get a limited time offer of an extra low price for ROW030 kits for 996s. It's not a group buy, just a special discount for the group.

I asked him whether he wanted to extend the same to a Boxster group. He said yes. So here it goes...

- 835 Euros for Euro (ROW) M030 set for the Boxster
- 795 Euros if he can ship more than one kit to the same city, then the price is 795 Euro. I would imagine since most of you are in the same city, we can get the 795 Euro price.
- His regular price is 925 Euros. (I don't know Boxster parts pricing but he generally has the lowest price?)
- Includes shocks, springs, sway bars
- FedEx shipping is included
- There might be a custom import fee (around 3-4%)
- See link below for the package description

** I have ordered my kit already and it is being shipped out Monday. So, please let me know if you are interested so you can save me and yourself extra 30 Euros. If not, I am going ahead anyway and you guys will need to find your own "shipping" buddy to get the extra discount.

BTW, I have have Tony (TC Design) install mine and my kit will be shipped directly to his shop.

There are 3 different sets :
Boxster 2.5 and 2.7 , Tips and 5 speed
Boxster S 6 speed
Boxster S Tip

So, you'll need to specify your car. Please post here or email me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Euro M030 Kit
Old August 15th, 2003, 12:09 PM   #2
RobynC

Is Tony doing a group buy on the installation? *NM*

Old August 15th, 2003, 12:14 PM   #3
Paulsha911

Shoot! I forgot to ask him...

I assume he is giving me a "Babblers Special" already?

Tony?
Old August 15th, 2003, 12:51 PM   #4
Tony C

Re: Shoot! I forgot to ask him...

Yes, Paul is already getting a discount If anyone else is interested in Boxster or 996 installs w/alignment and cornerweighting let me know. I don't think you will find someone else cheaper at the same level of competence.

-Tony
Old August 18th, 2003, 01:09 PM   #5
mooty

Re: Shoot! I forgot to ask him...

tony is great for suspension installs.
did both of my cars and the service is great.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman