Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 22nd, 2001, 11:12 AM   #1
"Foosball" Brian Harrington (SJ,CA)

The details on tomorrow's Tech Session event

Ok, BABBLERs, here's the story:

The Tech Session (sponsored by the Loma Prieta region of PCA) will be held at Custom Alignment in Mountain View (2599 Wyandotte Street, Unit A).

Does PCA ever check for membership at any of their events? I honestly don't know.

Anyway, this will go from 9am to 11am. Be sure to wear your BABBLERs t-shirt, if at all possible. We will meet at the session itself.

After the Tech Session concludes, we will drive a very short distance over to Krispy Kreme, and then to CostCo to get those cool coolers that fit the front trunk.

That's all that's currently planned for the day. Sunday brings us the Palo Alto Concours.
Old June 22nd, 2001, 02:00 PM   #2
scott in redwood city

a question for Custom Wheel

Custom Wheel Alignment installed and corner weighted my 98 last year. They do great work! A while back a number of us after installing H&R coil overs posted getting clunks on hard compression bumps on the right rear corner. Maybe they can shed some light on the problem.

see at Stanford!
Old June 22nd, 2001, 04:24 PM   #3
Tom Dee

Re: Yes..mine is in the left rear, but still there

Although I don't see any indication of contact.
Old June 22nd, 2001, 09:56 PM   #4
Catalog Guy

Mine seems to be in right front

but I too don't see any rubbing or wearing.

Andrew

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman