Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old October 24th, 2016, 01:54 PM   #1
cblanco

Fogging Windshield Due to Leaking Air

I live in Miami, FL. When running the air conditioner, part of the air flow escapes through the defrost exits on the dashboard. So when it's humid outside, this problem causes the front windshield to fog up. If I put on the wipers, it clears the issue temporarily but spreads the humidity on the windshield. So, the problem gets worse when the wipers are turned off. Has anyone encountered this problem. If so, what is the solution other than my mechanic taking apart the dash to fix the issue.
cblanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2016, 04:47 PM   #2
mikefocke

There are a lot of FL guys on pedro's http://www.pedrosboard.com/
mikefocke is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman