Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 4th, 2001, 06:38 PM   #1
June Moore

Got my car back.....

Hi everyone,

I got my car back after the accident. It looks great. EMC did a good job on looks. Only problem is some wind noise on the driver door. They had to replace it and the left rear quarter panel. I have one more piece on the door threshold they are waiting for from Germany. I have let them know about the wind noise and hopefully they will fix it when I take it back for the other part. I look forward to a drive soon. First a broken foot this summer; then a broken car,
Old November 4th, 2001, 07:34 PM   #2
x99shark

Re: Got my car back.....

Hey June
Back in the saddle again!

We had a great ride today. I never thought it would be 72 degrees in the mountains in Noevember in the bay area.

see ya
-Ed
Old November 4th, 2001, 08:27 PM   #3
Danny

Hey you know what I got my car done at EMC too and I have the same problems. Wind noise and squeeking.
Old November 4th, 2001, 09:39 PM   #4
Yoseif (01 AS/MB/MB)

That's great news, June. I'm glad you got your car back.

Make sure to write up a review in the Recommendations section so the next guy can read about your good experience.

Yoseif

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman