Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old May 8th, 2001, 12:51 PM   #1
Billster

YAHOO! 165 persons, 76 Boxsters and....

The offical number is 165 persons, 74 Boxsters, 2 Ruf 3400S, 1 911 Turbo, 1 911, a Ford Excursion, (Incursion? ), an Audi A6TT and one or two other miscellaneous voitures des sportif.
Drive Safely, Enjoy the Caravans, and Carolin and I will see you all at TBHL IV on Friday!

Cheers, Billster

THE BOXSTERS HAVE LANDED IV
Old May 8th, 2001, 01:15 PM   #2
Guy in Belmont

Do you expect any dropins?

Do people that aren't registered ever just show up with their Boxsters?
Old May 8th, 2001, 01:23 PM   #3
x99shark

Interesting numbers

Thats more than 2 people per car. But then again the Ford Excursion seats 15 right? :-)
Old May 8th, 2001, 05:43 PM   #4
Magic Mtn Dan

My S won't be going

it's in Claridge's shop getting the A/C fixed (dash will be taken out to replace the unit). So we'll be driving a brand new 2001 Boxster, Seal Grey with GG interior. I'll be pedaling as fast as I can!

At least my car won't see all those miles (probably about 1500?) and heat and wind, etc.

If you need to get your Porsche serviced, go to Claridge's Ltd. in Fremont. They take real good care of you.
Old May 8th, 2001, 05:55 PM   #5
scott in redwood city

they gave you a boxster to drive?

ps - any word on the ecu???
Old May 8th, 2001, 05:59 PM   #6
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Dan, good news. Rick says he'll have your car will be ready on Friday!

I'm taking mine in to get the door rattle fixed on Friday.
Old May 8th, 2001, 06:03 PM   #7
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Re: Dan, good news. Rick says he'll have your car ready on Friday! *NM*

Old May 8th, 2001, 06:31 PM   #8
Magic Mtn Dan

Yuppers - a brand new Boxster with under 1000 miles on it...

but it's already broken in

Seal Gray with Grey interior, CD changer (that's good news) and 18" Turbo Looks. It's not an S but it works for me! We're gonna have some fun.
Old May 8th, 2001, 07:03 PM   #9
Tool Pants

Artic Silver humps might look good on Seal Grey

I should have tried out my AS humps on Armando's Seal Grey and taken a picture. You can always borrow my humps.

Then there is metallic black humps on seal grey. Might look nice and you can use your own humps.

Armando's '01 seal grey in the pic.

Jeff

Old May 9th, 2001, 09:35 AM   #10
Tony in Whittier

Too bad that you won't be able to show off your V1 stealth & all the hacks. *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman