Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old April 8th, 2002, 02:49 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Caps. Caps. More caps.

I picked up the prototype caps today and they both look great. I'll post pictures when I get home. We can offer two styles. The caps are Port Authority Flex Fit and come in 2 sizes.

S/M = Approx 55cm 57cm (6 7/8 7 1/8)
L/XL = Approx 58cm 60cm (7 1/4 - 7 1/2)

There will also be a choice on the logo placement. The logo used is the same as on the polo shirts. One style has a slightly larger version of the Babblers logo on the front of the cap while the other style has the logo (same size as is on the shirts) across the back of the cap.

An assortment of colors is also available. In order to have these prior to TBHL I need the orders in the next couple of days. This is due to the vacation schedule for the embroidery shop. You can order anytime if you don't need one for TBHL.

Price for these will be $17 each - which includes shipping! I will get PayPal set up when I get home later this evening.

There is more information about the caps at the link below (ignore pricing, etc. as we're not getting them from here.)

Portflex Caps

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman