Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 16th, 2002, 12:46 PM   #1
macsak

quick info for cupholderectomy needed

sorry jeff, i don't know how to make that copyright symbol
is there a link or could somebody please tell me the part numbers for the cupholderectomy and approximate prices

mahalo (thanks) in advance

aloha

steve
Old July 16th, 2002, 01:29 PM   #2
Tool Pantsİ

Re: quick info for cupholderectomy needed

You need 2 brackets - 996-573-501-00 - which are about $4 each. Trim for the a/c display 996-552-677-00-01C - about $6.

Then you have to decide what to replace the a/c display with unless this is for the GT3 console delete.

Jeff
Old July 16th, 2002, 04:57 PM   #3
macsak

mahalo (thanks) jeff

for the quick response
i will just put that empty shelf thing and have 2 spaces for storage
i think i recall that i do not need any extra wiring to connect the A/C, am i correct?

aloha

steve
Old July 16th, 2002, 07:16 PM   #4
Tool Pantsİ

Re: mahalo (thanks) jeff

Search under tool pants or cupholderectomy and you will find the pictures. The cable for the a/c display is more than long enough for when the a/c display is relocated to just under the air vent, but it takes some effort as the connectors on the cable are big.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman