Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old August 26th, 2002, 04:07 PM   #1
macsak

what's the size/type of screws needed to remove the ash tray?

some set of torx i believe
any recs- should i buy a set?
from sears ok?

mahalo in advance

aloha

steve
Old August 26th, 2002, 04:14 PM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Re: what's the size/type of screws needed to remove the ash tray?

Most of them are T-20 I believe. The best bet is to buy a set Torx drivers. Make sure it goes up to at least T-25 or T-30 and down to at least T-10. I've got a set of Craftsman that work just fine. I also have a smaller sized set where T-10 is the largest.
Old August 26th, 2002, 04:31 PM   #3
macsak

mahalo (thanks) tom *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman