Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old March 12th, 2002, 11:31 PM   #1
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Pre TBHL Death Valley update

I have made arrangements for the DV stay at Furnace Creek Inn prior to TBHL for those interested. I'll post more details tomorrow as I left the paperwork at the office!

Basically, those registering as part of the Porsche Boxsterfest group (group # 1150) will receive a Deluxe View room for $215 per night. This is a 30% discount over published rates for the time of year. Those planning to use the golf course or spa facilities should make a reservation at the time they book the room.

I have not made any special dinner arrangements yet. If we get a sufficient number of people attending then I'll go ahead and reserve the separate dining room - which carries a small room charge of $50.

Lastly, I'm still working on the post TBHL situation. Sequoia is pretty much full up at the moment with only 5 rooms left. I am now looking into staying at Kings Canyon as they still have accomodations available. Janis & I may drive down and back on Sunday to check things out.

Follow the link in order to check out the facilities if you have not stayed at FC before.

Furnace Creek Resorts
Old March 13th, 2002, 07:24 AM   #2
Gary (Redwood Shores)

What day are you planning to be here? *NM*

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman