Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old July 7th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #1
baxter

Talking Hey River Rat

Don't know if you saw or not, but we made the 30% on the pedals. Not a bad deal. Thanks for your help. And I think we scored points with our covered brothers. Not too bad, all in all.
Old July 8th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #2
River Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter
Don't know if you saw or not, but we made the 30% on the pedals. Not a bad deal. Thanks for your help. And I think we scored points with our covered brothers. Not too bad, all in all.
Yeah, I just now took a look before coming here. Just got back from a short overnight fly fishing trip to the Feather River. Would have been nice to take the Boxster, twisty mountain roads, but didn't like the idea of leaving it sitting on the side of the road while I'm on the water. Plus, I had to take my Chesapeake with me so he could go swimming. Glad to see we got the 30%. Nice looking pedals. Hope they are an easy installation.
River Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #3
baxter

Installation instructions are on the ultimatepedals.com website. Looks pretty easy except for the drilling. That scares me, since I fear hurting my baby. But I guess it has to be done.
Old July 9th, 2006, 11:04 AM   #4
River Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter
Installation instructions are on the ultimatepedals.com website. Looks pretty easy except for the drilling. That scares me, since I fear hurting my baby. But I guess it has to be done.
Drilling???????? Sonovvaa..... Measure many many many times, drill once.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman