Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old November 11th, 2003, 09:16 AM   #1

Shop recommendation

Another question from the new guy. I am looking for a good place to get service from in the North Bay, either and independent or dealer that I know will do good work for a fair price.

Any thoughts?
Old November 11th, 2003, 09:49 AM   #2
Tom M (Sunol, CA)

Have you already checked the Recommendations page (link to the left) *NM*

Old November 11th, 2003, 01:13 PM   #3
Chatter Box

The best shop in the North Bay is [drum roll]

Claridges in Fremont.

There is no Bay Area commute capable of sending me elsewhere. Sorry for the bad news.

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman