Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman

Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum - Topics and discussions about the Porsche Boxster and Cayman

Old June 19th, 2019, 12:37 AM   #21
johnyjackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddiabba View Post
I have drive a stick and feel comfortable driving one . I am going to look for one that is cpo and under warranty https://naturaltestosteroneboosters.co/andro-400/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you driven a stick before? Does the type/location of your typical driving routes lend itself to the auto or the manual? What do you want?

Options? Colors? Do both meet your must-haves?

Is the '14 a better car? Sure. They do make improvements. Worth that much more? I never felt the need to have the latest. I figured I could have 98% of the fun for less than half the cost and put the difference in the market.

Last edited by johnyjackson; June 19th, 2019 at 12:39 AM.
johnyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 02:27 AM   #22
lanaroady

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexenluis View Post
2006 Cayman is pretty good deal and have better controls than the newer version. https://www.redadair.com
The stats was not so update because its 2019 my love
lanaroady is offline   Reply With Quote

Porsche Babblers > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Forum > Boxster / Cayman