Porsche Babblers  

Go Back   Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups

Drives and Meetups Plan a drive or meetup with other drivers

Old February 17th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #1
Gerry

pix'z from todays run w/ my son :)

From Santana Row to Alice Restaurant Hwy. 9 & 84 ( for lunch and split up to Davenport /La Jonda to Sta. Cruz and back to Hwy 17

PCA/G.G.R. Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...09/4hbv4mc.jpg
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #2
dedes

Great day for you and your son!
I love that drive down the coast. You picked a good day.
Thanks for sharing the photos. Kevin and I took a drive up to Mt.Diablo today.
Old February 17th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #3
Snaxster

Fantastic, Gerry! Seems you were in excellent company today. But none better than your son, I am sure.

Best,

Snaxster
Snaxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #4
Gerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaxster
Fantastic, Gerry! Seems you were in excellent company today. But none better than your son, I am sure.

Best,

Snaxster
thaks snakster!

yap....everytime we clear the turns or corners, my son will give me high five

that's my 2nd run with him

If you look @ the 3rd picture from top, my son is holding on with his dear life everytime he see "curve road ahead sign"

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old February 17th, 2007, 11:39 PM   #5
davezaristo

Your son is such a lucky boy since he's already riding a porsche at a young age..wait til he turns 16 and then he'll say dad, "Can i please have a 911"? hehehe
davezaristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2007, 07:34 AM   #6
Gerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by davezaristo
Your son is such a lucky boy since he's already riding a porsche at a young age..wait til he turns 16 and then he'll say dad, "Can i please have a 911"? hehehe
Oh noooooo.... me 911 first
I would say it's the other way around. Im such a lucky dad coz' my kids (19 going 20 this year, 16 & 8) still like hanging around with me from time to time

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Old February 18th, 2007, 08:43 AM   #7
Tomy996

What run was this?

OK. Maybe I'm not reading my email but what run was this that brought out all that "heavy artillery"? Looks like GREAT fun!
Tomy996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2007, 09:19 AM   #8
Gerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomy996
OK. Maybe I'm not reading my email but what run was this that brought out all that "heavy artillery"? Looks like GREAT fun!
Didn't know about the run either but due to the last minute cancellation of my rendezvous with wifey @ Carmel...I took my son to where P-cars and others hang out for a coffee at Santana Row and from their they start lining up, I was like...whooo, where's everyone going, so I ask one of the driver and as soon as he told me where everyones going, I was like...hot deng, Im going! eventhough I feel like or my car feel like the last kid in the yard to get pick for their team coz' they have no choice..hehehehehehehe!
but usually, they will post it on 6speedonline.com...where all the "Heavy Artillery" hangs out

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=48

PCA/G.G.R. Member

Porsche Babblers > Regions > Drives and Meetups